The LDS Matchmaker
The LDS Matchmaker (TLM) is seeking individuals who are passionate about helping others, have the ability to connect well with a wide range of people as well as strong intuition, sensitivity and an altruistic drive to create lasting relationships.
This is a part time position in our Sandy office. Hours are as follows:
Monday-Fridday 3-7 p.m.
We will contact those who are selected for interviews within 2 weeks of applying.
NO PHONE CALLS OR THIRD PARTY RECRUITERS PLEASE
The successful candidates will:
· Market, recruit and generate interest from singles in being set up by The LDS Matchmaker either as a free match or a paying client.
· Contact potential matches on behalf of our paying clientele to generate interest in being set up on dates with them.
· Facilitate communication between sales team and matchmaking team to ensure high level of customer service and quality care for.
· Interview candidates for dates and accurately assess whether they fit the criteria given by client and refer them to appropriate matchmaker or sales contact.
· Meet with new and potential clients and take them through a process to update, restore or change their image or outlook on dating to attract their ideal match.
· Ability to demonstrate confidence, reliability and the ability to gain and keep the trust of others in sensitive situations as well as an insightful understanding of the dynamics of the LDS singles scene are essential for this role.
· Assist Clients in modifying their dating and relationship expectations.
· Persuasive and consultative selling when meeting with new clients.
· Provide excellent customer service and clear communication with clients.
· Serve as a role model for how to pursue and sustain a healthy romantic relationship and to effectively and resolve conflict.
· Provide instruction for clients and persuasive encouragement to try new techniques to generate dates including Internet dating sites.
· Coach clients and assist in writing and launching their online dating profiles.
· May need to demonstrate knowledge of current fashion trends, make-up and accessories.
· Conduct detailed interviews with clients to discuss personal preferences, past relationships, must haves and deal breakers.
· Consult with and advise client on potential matches, facilitate candidates and set up enjoyable dates for the client.
· Follow up and get feedback after dates and throughout the matchmaking and coaching process.
· Confidently approach difficult topics with clients relating to appearance, photographs, online dating profile, style, wardrobe and personal characteristics, which may be barriers to successful dating.
· Exercise patience and good judgment when providing sound personal and image advice.
· Encourage clients persistently to achieve their goals and engage in services.
· Strategize, communicate, problem-solve and coordinate scheduling to accommodate client needs with the TLM team.
· May assist clients with dress and image, with sensitivity on the effects of self-concept, personalities and values.
· May provide explanations and education regarding appearance, attitude, color analysis, wardrobe development, effective communication, body language and branding.
· Highly organized, detail oriented and good oral and written communication skills are essential for this role.
· Prompt, reliable and ability to follow structured work schedule are required.
· Professional and modest appearance, following LDS standards in dress, language and behavior is required for this role in order to represent the company effectively.
· Proficiency in Outlook, Google docs, and Excel.
· Enthusiastic and energetic about helping people develop healthy, happy relationships.
· Self-motivated to stay in communication with clients and address their individual circumstances.
· Highly motivated, energetic self-starter with goal-oriented personality.
· Ability to feel comfortable working with a wide range of ages, ethnicities, cultural perspectives and dating preferences.
· Experience in previous roles assisting individuals with image and styling is plus.
· Experience helping adults with dating and relationship struggles is a PLUS.
· Experience carrying a high caseload in a high pressure, fast-paced work environment is a plus.
· Sales experience is a plus.
· Experience working in a corporate environment is a plus.
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in a related field is a plus.
· An amazing opportunity to work with an incredible team for a company with a cause that is fulfilling, unique and altruistic.
· Performance based pay and growth opportunities.
· Ability to get paid while doing what you love.