The LDS Matchmaker
The LDS Matchmaker (TLM) is seeking individuals who are passionate about helping others, have the ability to connect well with a wide range of people as well as strong intuition, sensitivity and an altruistic drive to create lasting relationships.
We will contact those who are selected for interviews within 2 weeks of applying.
NO PHONE CALLS OR THIRD PARTY RECRUITERS PLEASE
The successful candidates will:
· Proactively identify and manage advertising channels for lead generation.
· Assist in company efforts to continuously create new leads of potential clients through innovative marketing channels.
· Assist in tracking the effectiveness of each marketing source, conversion ratios and proactively identify new ways of reaching target market.
· Actively attend events, interact with well-connected individuals and share information about The LDS Matchmaker services to generate leads for TLM.
· Meet with potential clients by phone, in person, video and/or communication by email to share information about the services of the Company and explain the personalized benefits for each solution.
· Ability to serve as a role model for how to pursue and sustain a healthy romantic relationship and to effectively and resolve conflict.
· Compassion, engaging personality, and confidence are all essential characteristics to be effective in this role.
· An insightful understanding of the dynamics of the LDS singles scene and the ability to represent the values of this community are essential for this role.
· Passion and enthusiasm for the mission of The LDS Matchmaker.
· An ability to effectively articulate the business of the company and benefits to engaging in matchmaking, gender intelligence coaching, personal styling and other services to assist the client in achieving their goals.
· Proficiency in Outlook, Google docs, and Excel.
· Enthusiastic and energetic about helping people develop healthy, happy relationships.
· Self-motivated to stay in communication with clients and address their individual circumstances.
· Highly motivated, energetic self-starter with goal-oriented personality.
· Ability to feel comfortable working with a wide range of ages, ethnicities, cultural perspectives and dating preferences.
· Experience helping adults with dating and relationship struggles is a PLUS.
· Sales experience is a plus.
· Experience working in a corporate environment is a plus.
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in a related field a plus.
· An amazing opportunity to work with an incredible team for a company with a cause that is fulfilling, unique and altruistic.
· Hours 9-6 Monday through Friday with some evenings or Saturdays based on business needs.
· Performance based pay and growth opportunities.
· Ability to get paid while doing what you love.