The LDS Matchmaker
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT FOR THE LDS MATCHMAKER®, GORILLA PROPERTY MANAGEMENT & NEXTHOME® REAL ESTATE
The Administrative Assistant position is ideal for someone who is supportive, reliable and a team player. Working well with others, including interfacing with clients and potential customers by taking incoming calls, responding to emails, and being able to run errands and prioritize tasks, are essential in this position.
30 hours per week Monday-Friday 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.
· Answer calls and emails from current and potential clients.
· Strong computer skills: proficiency in Google Docs and Microsoft office, with strong ability to learn new systems including online scheduling, sales/matchmaking, and invoicing software
· Ability to post, interact and respond to target audience through social media: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, etc.
· Prepare paperwork and greet clients by phone, in person and through video conferencing.
· Track client programs and agreements as well as prepare and send invoices.
· Track maintenance requests and schedule/coordinate vendors to fix maintenance issues.
· Assist new and existing clients with office assistance throughout the matchmaking process.
· Ability to demonstrate confidence, reliability and the ability to gain and keep the trust of others in sensitive situations as well as an insightful understanding of the dynamics of the LDS singles scene are essential for this role.
· Follow up with clients and get feedback and insight from clients and customers about the service.
· Exercise patience and good judgment when talking with clients and potential clients.
· Encourage clients persistently to achieve their goals and engage in services.
· Strategize, communicate, problem-solve and coordinate scheduling to accommodate client needs with the companies.
*All duties as described above must be done with a time sensitive, optimistic and team player attitude.
· Education and/or demonstrated experience in outstanding customer service
· Proficiency with computers, especially with Google Docs, Microsoft Office and Adobe (Photoshop/Acrobat/InDesign). Also, the ability to learn other industry programs used in the day to day businesses.
· Enthusiastic and energetic about helping people achieve their goals and find healthy, happy relationships.
· Self-motivated to stay in communication with clients and address their individual circumstances.
· Highly motivated, energetic self-starter with goal-oriented personality.
· Ability to feel comfortable working with a wide range of ages, ethnicities, cultural perspectives and preferences.
· Experience helping adults with dating and relationship struggles is a plus.
· Experience in a high pressure, fast-paced work environment is a plus.
· Experience with real estate is a plus.